Event: Casino Del Sol’s 17th Annual Tamal & Heritage Festival
Location: AVA Amphitheater
Date: Saturday, December 3, 2022
Time: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Cost: FREE & open to the public
The Festival celebrates the rich tastes, smells, and variations of tamales from the Southwest and Mexico. This unique event provides organizations & individuals with an opportunity to fundraise as Vendors.
The Festival Features:
- Tamale contest
- Live, local entertainment
- Food vendors
- Food trucks
- Artisan vendors
- Farmers Market vendors
- Fun for the entire family!
Tamale Contest Information:
- FREE to enter: Bring 1 dozen fully cooked tamales to enter between 7am – 11am
- Categories: Traditional Red / Green Corn / Gourmet / Sweet
- Prizes: Best Tamal – $750 / 1st Place – $500 / 2nd Place – $300 / 3rd Place – $150
Applications are available at links below and at the Casino Del Sol’s Club. Deadline is November 28th.
- English vendor application: https://www.casinodelsol.com/sites/default/files/2022-09/tf_vendor_app_-_eng_2022.pdf
- Spanish vendor application: https://www.casinodelsol.com/sites/default/files/2022-09/tf_vendor_app_-_span_2022.pdf